Rewards and Benefits
Our full-time employees receive a competitive salary and a generous set of benefits designed to make their lives easier to manage and to recognize the valuable role they play in our organization. The levels of benefits you’ll receive from GS1 US represent a token of our commitment to treating you like the valued employee that you are.
- 401(k): Full-time new hires are eligible to enroll in the GS1 US 401(k) Plan on the first of the month following their date of hire. GS1 US helps you save for retirement by automatically contributing 3% to 8% of your compensation (depending on length of service) to your 401(k) Account.
- Flexible Spending Account: Employees may elect to reserve money each year for tax-free reimbursement of qualifying health care or dependent care expenses. GS1 US also contributes to this account.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: GS1 US offers a generous medical POS plan, complete dental plan, and vision plan.
- Tuition Reimbursement: The GS1 US Tuition Assistance Program provides reimbursement of approved tuition, books, and educational fees for up to $5,250 per calendar year for an undergraduate program and up to $7,500 per calendar year for a graduation program. Eligibility for this benefit begins six months after your date of hire.
- Paid Time Off: GS1 US offers generous paid time off for personal, vacation, and sick time, including 9 company-paid holidays.
- Additional Benefits: Employees are automatically enrolled in basic life insurance and accident coverage at no cost, and Supplemental Term Life and AD&D Insurance for employees and dependents are available at an additional cost. Employees also receive long-term and short-term disability coverage at no additional cost.